Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Home Again, Home Again...



Have I really been home almost a week and haven't updated yet? I think I'm in denial that we're actually home and away from family once again. This was probably the most fun trip to Disney World I have had in a very long time. Thanks, Britney, for taking such good care of Carter and letting me go on this trip! I think my mom said it all better than I ever could... Ashlyn and I got back from our trip last Friday. We had such a great time and she was COMPLETELY SURPRISED! It was well worth all of the extra work to make it such a treat for her. We all laughed and cried when she saw my mom (Nana) for the first time. Ashlyn knew we were going to Disney World, but had no idea that anyone else was meeting us there.

Here is a link to all of the videos I took this week. Click on the "see all" link to the right of the first video - there are 6 of them!

Here are some of the pictures from the trip too.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Judy & Marvin said...

Oh my, HOW I enjoyed seeing these photos and videos. Once again, I viewed them with tears in my eyes and joy in my heart all at the same time. This trip was awesome and one that I will treasure always. (Your pictures were better than the ones that Disney made on the photo pass). Thanks to all "my girls" for the memories. I WANT TO GO BACK!!
love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting and waiting for these pictures and videos--and here they are! I am still wiping tears--what an awesome, fun thing you girls put together! It looks like you had a wonderful reunion time together and I am sooooo happy for you. Can't wait to talk to Ashlyn and hear her version of it all!
The hoola-hooping was great and I KNOW I heard (and saw!) a chicken dancing in there somewhere??!!
Love you all,
Marla

Lisa said...

Enjoyed every picture, even commented on a few! What a fabulous trip for all, especially Ashlyn.

Anonymous said...

I'm so tardy in reading posts but I have to say that the video of Ashlyn seeing Nana is absolutely precious. How wonderful it is that you girls took a trip! It's also wonderful of Britney to take care of Carter so you girls could go wild!

Lori Carson