Monday, August 24, 2009

Catchin' Up

This summer has been a whirlwind. We had family visit, Ashlyn and I went to Disney, we took a little trip to Okoboji, Iowa (courtesy of Britney's Uncle Doug and Aunt Kris). We went to the Sioux Falls Airshow and did some major work on our house. I finally feel like I can breathe a little and thought it would be a good time to catch up on blogging!

Here are some random pictures of the things we did this summer. I hope you enjoy them!

I also hope to start recipe Wednesdays back up again. And will hopefully have some awesome "before and afters" to show of some projects from the summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great summer! Thanks for keeping us up with y'all on your blog. I really enjoy it. You have such a talent for remodeling and I will look forward to your before and after pics! Miss y'all! Lisa

Deanna said...

I love looking through these pictures - I really like the one of you all on the boat waiting for the fireworks. That would be a great way to view them!