Monday, June 11, 2007

S-O-L-D!

This is gonna be quick because we're on our way out the door for dinner. But, OUR HOUSE IN GEORGIA IS SOLD!!!!!! We are so thankful and relieved that the deal finally closed and that the Lord has seen us through. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts over the last few weeks. There have been many times of frustration, anger and questioning, but through it all, Britney and I both felt the Lord saying "Trust Me." We knew this was his plan for us and where he wanted us to be. We just had to wait on his timing.

5 comments:

Melena said...

I hope you guys are out celebrating! We are celebrating with you. We are so excited for you. You have to be relieved without the burden of the house anymore. Now you guys can fully step into the next chapter in your lives and I know that He has great things in store for you all. Now... go out and buy a new tv and a new stove and whatever else you need and want! Have a blessed week!

Anonymous said...

Yes--they finally got their act together then! Now you can go shopping and not feel toooooo guilty! Love and hugs to each of you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is "FABULOUS"!
:) Lisa I.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I can't imagine the relief that gave y'all (don't forget that word - it is a good one) :) Thank you Lord for blessing my friends.
Love, LisaR.

Anonymous said...

What a relief. I'm so happy for you guys.